June 22, 2005

You probably won't care, but.......

I'm a tad bit stubborn. I'll be the first to admit it. And I don't like to admit to little things like, oh, pain.

Well, I don't think I can fight this anymore.

Some of you may remember, a little over a year ago I was in an auto accident. Got rear ended by a gravel truck. Not seriously hurt - just the neck and lower back crap. I had therapy - for a while, but needed to get back to work so cut it all short.

I probably shouldn't have done that.

My neck and shoulders are killing me. They have been for a while now. And now I'm starting to get that "pinching" thing in between my shoulder blades running up my neck.

Owie. Owie. Owie.

Damn it......I don't have time for this and, well - it hurts.

I've been popping motrin and such. Using a little heating pad. Tryin' like hell to pop my neck.

Owie. Owie. Owie.


Anyone have any advice that DOESN'T include a doctor of any kind?

Posted by Tammi at June 22, 2005 08:11 PM

That's funny cause I was going to post something to ask for advice on lower back pain. Same here, previous auto accident, screwed up my back. Hurts like hell today. Poppin' muscle relaxers.

So, if you find anything out, let me know!

I hope you feel better! My only advice....man hands!

Posted by: Sissy at June 22, 2005 08:49 PM

Digital manipulation of the effected area. Or more simply put...a massage. I am SURE you can find any number of willing people to give you one too.

Posted by: littlejoe at June 22, 2005 09:37 PM

I am with little joe on this one...a massage get like three in about a week and a half, and soak in a hot tub or jacquizzi if you can.

Posted by: ArmyWifeToddlerMom at June 22, 2005 10:19 PM

Sorry Tammi, my advise is go to a Dr as soon as you can. I tried to tough it out for 6 months and finally went in begging them to do something, they removed a bulged disc and fuse the two vetibrae in my neck and over night the pain was gone and never came back.

Posted by: davidholtz at June 23, 2005 05:33 AM

Before going to see an M.D doctor go to a chiroprator.

It's probably some bones out of place or something is being pinched. A regular Dr can't do anything for that except give you pills.

A chiroprator (a good one) will get rid of those pains in no time.

I think I've mentioned plenty of times before that I heart my chiroprator. He's done more for my joints then any regular Dr. ever has.

Posted by: Machelle at June 23, 2005 06:26 AM

Had the same thing happen, try sleeping sitting up in a recliner for a few nights. Gave me temporary relief. Had decadron injections both in the affected area and in the hip by my ex Marine doctor with good results.

Posted by: GREG at June 23, 2005 11:56 AM